Pergolas for Shade and Style in Your Austin Yard
Refreshing shade! Enjoy your outdoor living space more often by installing a pergola.
- Recharge by yourself while you read a book, work on a laptop, or indulge in a craft project.
- Spend time with family and friends while you savor a meal, play a game, or socialize.
- Protect you and your guests from the sun’s damaging UV rays and provide shelter from the rain.
- Pergolas are also an attractive addition to your home and add property value.
Pergolas Built and Installed by YardDoc
Where to Install Your New Pergola
The YardDoc handyman and landscape teams have years of experience and will help you choose the best location. You’ll want to consider both function and aesthetics.
Here are some of the most beneficial spaces for pergolas in the Austin area:
Outdoor Kitchen, BBQ Island, or Grilling Area
Who wants to stand in the sweltering sun and cook over a hot grill? Or serve up soggy steaks in the rain? Pergolas provide weather protection that entices you to make more meals outside. Less mess, more fun.
You may have a simple paver patio with a table and chairs, or a countertop island with bar stools, or even permanent stone seating benches. Eat, drink, and be merry under your pergola any time of the day or night. The design could extend past the cooking area to cover your dining area, too.
Pool Deck or Patio
Relax by the pool, or dry off after a swim, out of the sun. Compliment your pool landscaping with a coordinating pergola design.
Seating or Entertainment Area
Seating and social areas are the most popular locations for pergolas. Covering patios, fire pits, and outdoor fireplaces are favorites. We’ve also come across Austin homeowners who enjoy watching television outside. The YardDoc handyman team can build an outdoor TV island that protects your electronics. Add seating, snacks, and a pergola to keep reflections from the sun or outdoor lighting off the viewing screen.
More Pergolas by YardDoc
Ready for a Pergola in Your Backyard Entertainment Space?
You’ll appreciate the many benefits of pergolas and wonder why you didn’t install one sooner!
- Have a small backyard? We can attach a pergola to the house.
- A lattice roof design can protect you from sun exposure by 40-60% while still enjoying the breeze.
- You can install a ceiling fan.
- Hang LED lighting or seasonal decor.
Get in touch with the YardDoc team for a free estimate today!GET A FREE QUOTE
- Artificial Grass
- Landscape Lighting Installation
- Outdoor Kitchens and BBQ Islands
- Pavers, Walkways, and Borders
- Pool Landscaping
- Water Features
- Frost Protection
Landscaping Service Area
YardDoc landscaping and lawn care service area involves all of Travis County including Austin, Barton Creek, Bee Cave, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Lakeway, Leander, Lost Creek, Pflugerville, Rollingwood, Round Rock, Spanish Oaks, Spicewood, Steiner Ranch, Tarrytown, and West Lake Hills.