What is a Honey Do List?
Do you hear the phrase Honey Do List and wonder what it means? A honey do list is a collection of household maintenance requests, usually written by a spouse for their partner or 'honey' to complete. These lists could be chores, repairs, and renovation projects.
The challenge is that you don't always have the expertise, time, or desire to work through the honey do list. It would be amazing to check it all off and enjoy the results, wouldn't it? Let's get it done together! Our handyman team is ready to help.
Some of these items help to keep the household running safely and efficiently, from fence repair to changing light bulbs and smoke detector batteries. Other honey do list tasks get scheduled on your monthly, seasonal, or annual calendar like pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and deck maintenance.
And still other home improvement projects add value to your home, enhance the look and feel, or modernize older spaces. These honey do list items include things like painting, flooring, and drywall.
Outdoor Honey Do List
Outside, we can do everything from mailbox or holiday lighting installation, to damaged siding or glass repair, to cement and stonework.
A Few of Our Exterior Handyman Projects
Indoor Honey Do List
Interior handyman tasks don't have to be big projects. We've assembled furniture, hung TVs and artwork, installed drapery and blinds, did grout and caulking work, cleaned up home inspector repair lists, and boosted curb appeal before homes go on the market.
A Few of Our Interior Handyman Projects
The YardDoc Handyman Team is an Excellent Choice
- All YardDoc handyman work includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy, we will make it right. See for yourself with our customer reviews!
- Save time and money by combining several tasks into one handyman project. We're happy to itemize your quote by task.
- We charge by the job because projects vary so much. In this way, you know your pricing upfront and don't need to worry about getting billed for work that takes longer than expected.
- We run a background check on all our employees. In addition, we seek committed, long-term employees for the YardDoc team who want to learn, grow, and advance while delivering on our promise to you of Professional Service and Personal Care.
- For your peace of mind, YardDoc provides comprehensive insurance for general liability and workers’ compensation.
Homes require regular maintenance. Homes require regular maintenance. Your YardDoc handyman has the tools for the job and gets it done right. Take a look at our Handyman FAQ's, and our blog that is full tips on hiring professional painters and an overview of pressure cleaning basics.
Call YardDoc today to get a free quote and cross off those honey do list items. Take a look at our blog for more tips.
Get a Free Quote