Pest Control Service in Cedar Park, TX
YardDoc provides holistic pest control to the Cedar Park area. Our integrative approach is unique because we do not use dangerous chemicals. In our years in business, we have found we can successfully manage urban pests without having a detrimental effect on the environment.
Are you environmentally conscious and care about the natural world? If so, YardDoc is the company for you! Our philosophy puts the needs of our environment first and ensures we do not disrupt the natural ecosystem.
- Urban Wildlife, etc
Holistic Pest Control in Cedar Park, TX
What Sets Us Apart from the Competition?
Deter and Segregate
We use deterrence as the first line of defense when dealing with pests. It may be difficult to believe, but all insects and pests serve a purpose in our ecosystem.
Most people do not like living with pests, so we take an approach that works for both humans and insects. Our holistic process includes removing what is attracting the pests from the environment, installing barriers, trapping and then using safe, mild chemicals as a last resort.
If the options to relocate the pests do not work, we will discuss the use of chemicals. The chemicals used are not typical pesticides because they are 98 percent to 100 percent natural. These chemicals are used as deterrents for pests, not as tools of mass pest annihilation.
Integrated Method of Pest Management
Cedar Park is an urban area, where urbanization has overtaken animals and insects. The pests with which we most commonly deal in the area are ants, cockroaches, spiders, rodents, mosquitoes, wildlife, scorpions and lawn pests. When a customer calls for help with these pests, we have an integrated approach to deal with them:
Sanitizing the environment – making it less hospitable to pests
Exclusion – redirecting the pests to a more appropriate environment
Mechanical – trapping and relocation of pests
Cultural – deterring or attracting plant types, situation dependent
We have a strong track record of fixing urban pest issues. If you are having issues of your own, give us a call to schedule a free quote!
15 Tips for Maintaining Holistic Pest Control
YardDoc can help you remove or relocate pests. Once our highly trained staff has performed its duties on your property, you can maintain a balanced, deterrent environment with the tips below.
Indoor Pest Maintenance Tips
- Store food in containers with tight-fitting lids.
- Clean counters immediately after use to eliminate crumbs.
- Do not store food on the ground.
- Wash all dishes after use.
- Frequently clean grease pans and buildup.
- Do not leave pet food or water out overnight.
- Ant-proof pet dishes.
- Wash and vacuum pet beds each week.
- Frequently remove indoor trash.
Outdoor Pest Maintenance Tips
- Clean landscape, remove debris and stumps.
- Maintain 30 feet of clearance around buildings, including trees and shrubs.
- Eliminate standing bodies of water, including birdbaths.
- Store chopped wood above ground, 50 feet from any building.
- Keep outdoor trash cans 30 feet from buildings and ensure the lids are tight-fitting.
- Immediately remove animal waste.
YardDoc is here to help with all your professional pest control needs! Contact us for an onsite visit and free quote for your home or office.