Pest Control Service in Georgetown, TX
With hot summers and cool winters, Georgetown is an attractive home for pests as well as people. Are you unhappy about sharing your personal space with pests but want to be kind to the planet?
YardDoc’s holistic approach to integrated pest management is the solution.
- Urban Wildlife, etc
Holistic Pest Control in Georgetown, TX
Holistic Pest Control Philosophy
Pests in your personal space are the symptom. YardDoc’s holistic pest management philosophy looks beyond the symptom to the underlying cause. All life forms contribute to the ecosystem and the long-term stability of the planet. We consider the environmental impact of the decisions we make.
YardDoc’s team is armed with the tools, training, and expertise necessary to deter pests from your personal spaces, using chemical deterrents as a last resort.
Our holistic approach starts with segregation to allow pests to contribute to the ecosystem away from your personal space. We form a partnership with you to find the best solution for your family and lifestyle. When chemical deterrents are necessary, our pesticide choices range from 98% to 100% natural.
Integrated Pest Management Solutions
Integrated Pest Management creates a long-term solution rather than a short-term fix. The need for frequent chemical applications is minimized by incorporating:
- Sanitation (clean-up)
- Exclusion (close-up access)
- Mechanical (traps)
- Cultural (plant types)
Preferring protein and sweets, cockroaches eat all organic material. Blocking access and creating an environment that’s not as attractive to them is effective.
They help others find food with a trail of pheromones. Our focus is on helping you locate and remove what’s attracting them.
Most are safe for people and animals and can be beneficial as they eat smaller spiders and insects. If you’re uncomfortable sharing your home with them, we can help deter.
In addition to chewing through walls and creating a mess, they also host bacteria and diseases. Not a problem to ignore. We know how to encourage them to seek shelter elsewhere.
Chemicals commonly used to eradicate mosquitoes are harmful to beneficial insects. YardDoc helps reduce the population with environmentally friendly solutions.
Spiders, lizards, and other scorpions are prey for these creatures. Being beneficial doesn’t lessen their sting, though. We can help safely control their population.
Not all wildlife relocates when we move into their home. We’ll help manage the foxes, moles, rabbits, and possums who have chosen to stick around.
Lawn and ornamental pests
YardDoc’s landscaping services in conjunction with our pest services allow us to identify and treat grub worms, webworms, scale, mites, and other lawn and ornamental pests.
Non-Chemical Pest Control
Employ these simple and effective techniques to make your home or office less attractive to unwanted pests:
- Keep non-organic and organic debris, stumps, and unkempt plants from accumulating.
- Regularly eliminate standing water and take care to not overwater.
- Keep wood stored at least fifty feet from the building and off the ground.
- Trim trees and shrubs so they don’t touch the building.
- Indoor and outdoor garbage should be covered tightly.
- Empty indoor trash each evening and regularly clean indoor and outdoor trash receptacles.
- Store outdoor trash cans at least 30 feet from the building.
- Store food off the floor in plastic, metal, or glass containers.
- Clean food preparation areas immediately after use and don’t store dirty dishes overnight.
- Don’t leave pet food or water out overnight.
- Vacuum and wash pet bedding and sleeping areas regularly.
Contact us today for a free quote to find out how YardDoc can be your holistic pest control partner.